PSB SubSeries 150 - 6.5inch Powered Subwoofer
Let's face it, no matter how much you dress them up, a lot of subwoofers are big boxes that tend to dominate the room they live in (often to the chagrin of significant others). PSB has an attractive, great-sounding alternative to the "big box" approach — the SubSeries 150. This powered subwoofer's sleek, high-gloss black cabinet not only blends in nicely with virtually any décor, its versatile low-profile design gives you some cool installation options to better fit your needs and your room.
Up high, down low, or out of sight
Need to conserve valuable floor space? No problem. Use the handy included bracket to mount the SubSeries 150 discretely on almost any wall in your room. PSB also included feet that let you stand the sub up vertically for convenient placement beside a sofa or chair. Still need to save more room? Simply lay the subwoofer down flat and slide it under an end table or couch for a completely stealthy installation.
Powerful and easy to connect
The SubSeries 150 might be small, but it still rocks hard like a PSB. Its custom-designed 6-1/2" woofer is paired with an efficient, cool-running 100-watt amplifier for tight, accurate low-frequency sound. You get an adjustable volume control, plus controls for setting the crossover frequency and phase to ensure a perfect sonic match with your main speakers and your room. A Low Frequency Effects (LFE) input accepts the subwoofer connection from your A/V receiver, plus an LFE output makes it easy to connect a second sub for even more bass thrills.
- acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
- 100-watt RMS amplifier (200 watts peak)
- 6-1/2" front-firing polypropylene woofer
- frequency response: 26-150 Hz (±3dB)
- continuously variable 50-150 Hz crossover
- variable phase control (0-180°)
- LFE (Low Frequency Effects) input for connection to a home theater receiver's subwoofer output
- line-level LFE output for connection to a second subwoofer
- auto on/standby
- can be placed upright (with included feet) or flat with driver facing up to save space
- wall-mountable (bracket included)
- high-gloss black finish
- 17-1/8"W x 10-7/8"H x 3-7/8"D
- weight: 13.3 lbs.