PSB Imagine X2T - Floorstanding Speaker
Exceptional sound and uncompromising value are at the foundation of PSB’s Imagine speakers. The Imagine X2T Tower is no exception. Borrowing many design innovations from our award winning Imagine T2, the Imagine X2T is a powerful combination of functionality and affordability. A true three-way speaker, the X2T is able to meet the needs of your high performance, multi-channel setup with ease.
- 200 watts input power
- Titanium dome tweeter with ferrofluid and neodymium magnet structure
- 6½” Clay/ceramic reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone woofers
- 3-way sealed mid-range chamber dual port bass reflex
Experience the kind of clean, balanced sound that has earned PSB speakers a sterling reputation among high-end audio circles. The Imagine X2T borrows from driver technologies developed for PSB's top-tier Synchrony speakers, giving you audiophile sound quality at a budget-friendly price. The Imagine X2T also features clean lines and a sleek cabinet design that won't clutter up your listening room.
The Imagine X2T features a 1" titanium dome tweeter that effortlessly dishes out smooth, uncoloured highs. Just above the tweeter in its own tuned sub-enclosure is a 5-1/4" poly-filled carbon fibre midrange. This unique arrangement of midrange and tweeter is designed to prevent diffraction that can cause coloration of voices and instruments.
The tower's dual 6-1/2" woofers use an advanced clay/ceramic-filled polypropylene cone design. This stiff, lightweight material helps them deliver surprisingly deep bass. Each woofer is contained in its own internal ported chamber, which allows for extended, well-defined bass response uncommon for a speaker of this size.
- frequency response: 30-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended power: 20-200 watts
- 1" titanium dome tweeter with neodymium magnets
- 5-1/4" polypropylene-filled carbon fiber cone midrange
- dual 6-1/2" clay ceramic-filled polypropylene woofers
- dual port, bass reflex design
- two sets of gold-plated five way binding posts — can be bi-wired or bi-amped
- black ash vinyl finish
- 9"W x 40-1/8"H x 16-3/4"D
- weight: 52 lbs.