PSB Imagine X1T - Floorstanding Speaker
A deceptively thin and discreet floorstanding speaker, the Imagine X1T has wide bandwidth and high SPL output capabilities that defy its small size. A seamless blend of design and performance, the X1T is able to meet the demands of your multi-channel setup. Capable, energetic and attractively priced, these speakers pack a mighty punch.
- 200 watts input power
- 1” (25mm) titanium dome with ferrofluid neodymium magnet
- 2 x 5¼” (133mm) clay/ceramic reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone woofers
PSB's Imagine X1T tower delivers refined sound with the kind of spatial and dynamic accuracy that will make it a hit in any home theater or stereo music system. The Imagine X line borrows from driver technologies developed for PSB's top-tier Synchrony speakers, giving you high-end sound at a budget-friendly price. The Imagine X1T also features clean lines and a slim cabinet design that won't clutter up your listening room.
The Imagine X1T's 1" titanium dome tweeter effortlessly dishes out smooth, uncolored highs. The speaker's dual 5-1/4" woofers use an advanced clay/ceramic-filled polypropylene cone design. This stiff, lightweight material helps them deliver midrange that's clean and balanced, with surprisingly deep bass. It all adds up to realistic, detailed sound with a wide, deep soundstage that'll really draw you in.
- frequency response: 35-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended power: 20-200 watts
- 1" titanium dome tweeter with neodymium magnets
- dual 5-1/4" clay ceramic-filled polypropylene woofers
- bass reflex (ported) design
- two sets of gold-plated five way binding posts — can be bi-wired or bi-amped
- black ash vinyl finish
- weight: 38 lbs.
- 8-1/4"W x 34-1/2"H x 14-7/8"D