PSB Imagine W3 - LCR Passive Soundbar
The PSB Imagine W3 delivers serious sound quality from a sleek, stylish design that matches the look of your flat-panel TV while minimizing room clutter. This low-profile three-channel speaker connects to your home theater receiver and takes the place of the left-, center-, and right-channel speakers of a traditional surround sound system. It comes packed with all the refinements and performance of PSB's highly acclaimed Imagine series speakers so you'll hear impressive levels of depth, detail, and separation from your TV shows, movies, and video games. The versatile W3 can be mounted on your wall using the included custom bracket, or placed on your entertainment center with the supplied tabletop stand.
Precise engineering for better performance
The PSB design team thoroughly tests all of its designs at Canada's National Research Council to ensure outstanding, real-world performance. The W3 uses three of PSB's 1" titanium dome tweeters, one each for the left, right, and center channels for smooth, detailed highs free from harshness and grain. Each tweeter is paired with a long-throw woofer (two woofers for the center channel) featuring exceptionally light and stiff clay/ceramic-filled polypropylene cones to provide clear midrange and tight, articulate bass. Each channel includes a passive radiator (two for the center), which gives the W3 even stronger bass performance than you might expect from a slim, on-wall speaker. You'll enjoy a large, seamless soundstage with pinpoint imaging that allows you to easily follow the direction of gunfire in an action movie shootout or the sound of cheering crowds from off-screen on your favorite concert disc.
A sturdy, space-saving aluminum enclosure minimizes the speaker's external dimensions while maximizing internal volume for deeper sound. All of the W3's drivers are optimally mounted to a non-resonant MDF baffle for ideal sound dispersion, and concealed behind an acoustically transparent, cloth-covered metal grille for stylish good looks.
Complete your PSB home theater speaker system
Use the W3 for your front left, right, and center channels, then match it with the PSB W1 on-wall speakers or other PSB bookshelf, surround, and in-ceiling models to create a killer home theater system that's customized to your room. And be sure to add a PSB powered subwoofer for deep, hard-hitting bass.
- includes separate left, right, and center channels in a single sound bar speaker design
- frequency response (left and right channels): 90-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- frequency response (center channel): 100-23,000 (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 87 dB (left and right channels), 90 dB (center channel)
- impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 6 ohms minimum (per channel)
- recommended power: 10-80 watts (per channel)
- three 1" ferrofluid-cooled titanium dome tweeters
- four 4" clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene woofers
- four passive bass radiators
- three sets of spring-loaded, gold-plated post connectors (one each for the left, right, and center channels)
- aluminum cabinet with non-resonant MDF front baffle
- high-gloss black finish
- includes horizontal wall-mounting bracket and tabletop stand
- 46"W x 5-9/16"H x 3"D
- weight: 15.4 lbs.