Mosconi DSP 8to12 Pro - Digital Signal Processor
Sample rate 96KHz / 24bit.
Digital input (Toslink), coax (RCA) and BT (with MOS-BTS) selectable via switch
Highest resolution, e.g. time delay in 0,02 msec/step
All settings in real-time
USB and optional BT adapter (MOS-BTM), for adjusting by PC, Android and BlackBerry (*) smart phone apps
Low-Level or High-Level input with auto-sense (only by High-Level)
Aux input with auto-sense for stereo signal
Hands-free and mobile navigation
Mixer matrix to realize all possible mixtures and couple input and output channels as desired
Intuitive User Interface and video tutorials to avoid an instruction book.
Operating also without mouse, only with keys for an easy adjusting in the car
DSP Technology made by cooperation MOSCONI-GLADEN
Designed and made by MOSCONI, Italy
(*) Compatible with all of the new BlackBerry 10 devices, Z10, Q10, and Q5.
Please note: that the BlackBerry 10 application is developed by a 3rd party developer not affiliated to Mosconi. For support, feature requests, updates, or other questions please contact the developer directly via BlackBerry World.
- INPUT MODE: Low Level (LL) / High Level (HL)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: > 12KOhm (LL) / 47Ohm (HL)
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: 1.2Vrms ÷ 8Vrms (LL) / 3Vrms ÷ 20Vrms (HL)
- INPUT VOLTAGE REGULATION: -16.5dB ÷ 0dB
- MAX OUTPUT SIGNAL: 8Vrms
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 600 Ohm
- THD DISTORTION: <0.003% @ 4Vrms
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz ÷ 63KHz (within -0.1dB)
- CHANNEL SEPARATION: >90dB (@ 1KHz)
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 11V ÷ 15V
- CURRENT CONSUMPTION: 0.9A @ 12V
- AUTOSENSE: OFF / BTL / SE
- REMOTE OUTPUT: 100mA max.
- COMMUNICATION PERIPHERALS: USB,RCD/RC-MINI (optional), MOS-BTM (optional)
- SIZE: 200 x 125 x 40 mm (including fixing feet)