Matrix Audio Element P - MQA Hi-Res Streamer Amplifier [PRE-ORDER]
The Matrix Element P is presented as a high-end all-in-one device. Indeed, the latter is extremely versatile and takes on the roles of network drive, DAC and amplifier at the same time. All you need to do is combine a pair of passive speakers to enjoy a complete and extremely powerful HiFi system. Performance made possible by careful design but also by the integration of high-end components.
Matrix Audio Element P Streaming System joins the Element series of simplified systems designed to transform streaming and digital audio playback. Housed in an anodised aluminium case, simply pair the Element P with a pair of passive speakers for all your hi-fi needs in one unit. Available in silver only.
This compact little unit, with it's minimal design houses everything you need in one box. You have a superb quality audio source, speaker amplifier and DAC in the Element P which can be linked up to a pair of passive speakers for a full stereo Hi-Fi system.
High-Quality Audio System
After over a year developing the processors in their products, Matrix Audio launched the high-quality Element series, based on Linux. The Element products are the brand's first to transform into a complete audio source with the ability to stream and playback music from your network connection or local disk files.
The MA player is a powerful music playback system that supports your favourite audio formats. Browse your music library via a USB drive or NAS storage device and enjoy high quality audio up to 768kHz PCM and 22.4MHz DSD.
MA Remote App
The Matrix Audio Remote App allows you to control the Element P and browse your music collections from the convenience of your mobile device. Play your favourite tracks and playlists from any device connected to your LAN network.
MQA Decoding and Recoding
Award-winning MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) technology delivers audio content that sounds exactly like the original master recordings. It is displayed on a hi-res display which indicates when the MQA is at work decoding, which can be played internally from a Roon player.
- Double-Shell Structure - steel and aluminium to reduce impact of resonance on sound quality
- Latest XU216 XMOS processor USB interface which can handle high bit rate music formats
- USB Storage
- ICEpower class D amplifier module which can drive bookshelf speakers, and up to medium floorstanders at 230w into 4 Ohms
- ES9038PRO/ES9311/Femtosecond Clock
- Linear Power Supply with Noratel toroidal transformer and Nichicon audio grade capactiors
- Multi-level isolation LDO and four-layer PCB for accurate sound reproduction and rejection of inteference in internal systems
- Convenient wireless streaming with Airplay and DLNA
- Inputs: 2x Coaxial S/PDIF
- 2x Optical Toslink
- 2x USB-A
- 1x I2S HDMI LVDS
- 1x USB-B
- 1x Micro SD slot
- 1x Ethernet RJ45
- Output: Speaker terminals
- Supported sampling rate: Coaxial, Optical : PCM up to 24bit 192kHz/DoP DSD64
- I2S HDMI LVDS: PCM up to 32bit 768kHz/Native DSD up to DSD1024/DoP DSD256
- USB: PCM up to 24bit 768kHz / Native DSD up to DSD512 / DoP DSD256
- SNR: (speaker output) > -121dB
- THD+N: (speaker output) < 0.008% @ 1W (8Ω, 1k)
- Frequency response (speaker output): 20Hz-20kHz ±0.25 -3dB @ 85kHz
- Output impedance (speaker output): < 25mΩ
- Ouput power (speaker output) (THD+N = 1%): 230W @ 4Ω, 110W @ Ω
- Gain (speaker output): +40dB
- LAN: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- WLAN: ,2.4GHz/5GHz, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Supported file formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE, ALAC, M4A, DSF, DFF
- Voltage supply: AC220-240V 50/60Hz, AC100-120V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 340 x 281 x 60mm
- Weight: 4.7kg