Legacy Audio Cinema HD Centre Speaker
The Legacy Audio Cinema HD is for those looking for an audiophile quality center channel that will fit in your current entertainment center to expand to 5.1 or 7.1 without remodelling the house or apartment.
Chief Designer, Bill Dudleston, utilized two of the custom Legacy 5.25” woofers and a 1" dual pole AMT folded ribbon to recreate authentic vocals and clarity in the midrange. Though compact, Cinema HD is efficient and has no problem keeping up with the towers.
1” Dual Pole AMT - The Legacy 1” dual pole AMT folded ribbon delivers airy and clear highs up to 30 kHz and is the same award-winning Legacy AMT found in the larger Focus SE & Aeris floor-standing speakers.
Finishes - Choice of premium finishes
- Application Compact, room friendly center
- System Type 3 driver, 2 way
- Tweeter 1" dual pole AMT folded ribbon
- Midwoofer Dual 5.25" Silver/Graphite, cast frame
- Low Frequency Alignment B5 Reflex, dual rear ported
- Inputs 1 pair binding post for Treble and Bass
- Recommended Amplification 15-150 Watts
- Frequency Response (Hz)59-25K
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity 90 dB (2.83V @ 1m)
- Crossover (Hz)3K
- Dimensions (HxWxD inches)6.5 x 18 x 8.5
- Weight 18 lbs
- Shipping Weight 22 lbs