Kinki Studio EX B7 - Audiophile Monoblock Amplifiers
The EX Series is tuned to reproduce sound quality with balance mid and smooth extension in both ends, high and low extension. The EX-B7 is the statement monoblocks power amp. Each monoblock is equipped with a 750VA Toroidal Transformers, 4 pairs of EXICON Laterals MOSFET and a huge power reservoir capacitors farm. It is essential doubled of what the award-winning EX-M1 offered. The good of EX-M1 remains, rich in tonal quality, details, dynamic, and high resolutions.
What's more? Compare to the award-winning Integrated EX-M1, the EX-B7' power delivery, headroom, dynamic range, are simply incredible. Pairing with its natural mate EX-P7 preamp, you are all set of a premium amplification for your difficult-to-drive loudspeakers.
The EX-B7 uses extremely high cost 0.2µm gold-plated printed circuit board (PCB). From the perspective of PCBs, it is clear that the designer is well aware of the limitations on the fine contact area of the general circuit board, specifically increasing the soldered area at each solder joint and adding as much shielding as possible.
Power supply circuitry is designed for optimum stability. The massive power supply with high-efficiency toroidal transformers and large filtering capacitors reservoir ensures a stable current supply at all times.
250Watts RMS into 8Ω
Right, we are being conservative. The monos can technically deliver a lot higher watts than what is stated. We do not want to get into the number games. We trust you as the smart consumer, you are not looking at just the number. The design, choice of components, tuning, is the key of good sounds.
Neutrality and musicality were the goals to achieve. Rich tonal quality, vivid sound imaging, details, high resolution and dynamic. The choice of the components, design, and tuning does just that.
It is the Kinki Studio gears' sound signature.
- Impeccable power: Up to 380 Watts x 2
- 750VA Toroidal Transformers
- 4 pairs of EXICON Laterals MOSFET
- High cost 0.2µm gold-plated printed circuit board (PCB)
- Frequency Response: 0-2.5MHz (±3dB)
- THDN: ＜0.05% (-80db)
- S/N Ratio: >110db(0.01Hz- 1 MHz), >130db (A-Weighted)
- Output Power: 250 W RMS(8 Ohms) , 380 W RMS(4 Ohms)
- Max Instantaneous Power: 400w RMS (8 Ohms)
- Max Output Voltage: 84VAC, 20A
- Slew Rate: 200 V /us (Rise Time < 300ns)
- AC Power: 110/240VAC, 50/60Hz (Factory configure).
- Power Consumption: 30W Idle, 800W Max Output
- Input Sensitivity: 1.45Vrms
- Input Impedance: 51kΩ (Acceptable Range 10k-52kΩ)
- Input Connector: RCA x 1, XLR x 1
- Output: Speaker Binding Post 4mm L/R Channel
- Dimension: 330D x 230W x 190H
- Weight: 17KG ea.
Reviews & Awards