K-Array Azimut KAMUT2L1 2.1 Premium Pro Sound System
The K-Array Azimut-KAMUT2L1 is a complete audio solution in a minimalist design package for the discerning. Consisting of two 10cm long mid-hi loudspeakers in anti-corodal aluminum, an ultra-compact stainless steel Subwoofer easy for hiding in plain sight, compact amplifier and a remote control.
Invisible solutions are the cornerstone of the K-array brand. To meet clients’ everchanging needs, we often need to change direction to align with our true north, which is why we have created the Azimut.
Our most inconspicuous system is the Azimut-KAMUT2L1 composed of two impossibly mini 3.7-cm-long Lyzard-KZ1 loudspeakers, an ultra-compact Truffle-KTR24 subwoofer, a 14x14x2cm Kommander-KA02 amplifier and a covert remote control.
Not only is this system the smallest professional audio solution on the market, it was developed with the end user in mind. In addition to balanced analog inputs and fiber optical input, the KAMUT2L1 boasts plug and play capabilities with Bluetooth connectivity, USB ports and mini jack input. Hundreds of thousands of songs are available through onboard Spotify and Web Radio streaming by connecting to the Azimut app over Wi-Fi. The app also provides the possibility to manage all the functions of the amplifier, from sound source selection and playlist management to graphic equalization and setup.
The two mini Lyzard-KZ1 mid-high speakers are virtually invisible with one 0.5” transducer that delivers homogeneous coverage with crystal clear audio and are extremely light thanks to its durable and resistant aluminum enclosure. The high-efficiency driver, which covers an impressively wide frequency range, has a neodymium magnet and suspensions engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer noise. The rest of the system was designed to remain hidden from view: the TruffleKTR24 subwoofer has an 8”-long cylindrical speaker box with one 4” speaker on each side, making it easy to hide on shelves, under tables and gerneally wherever they can remain unseen. And the Kommander-KA02 amplifier has a 4-channel Class D module and allows an extended configuration of up to six additional Lyzard-KZ1 loudspeakers and another Truffle-KTR24 sub.
And when more rooms are equipped with the Azimut system, a LAN network can be created to control them all at once by selecting one system as master and the others as slaves. The Azimut system is equipped with a wired remote control that shares the same physical characteristics of a Lyzard loudspeaker for a homogenous look and allows volume control and Bluetooth management.
A wireless controller option is available with an additional capability to manage playlists. The Azimut-KAMUT2L1 is designed for discreet use in a variety of intimate environments where high-quality background music is needed in a compact form, such as museums and small retail stores.
Plug and Play
Easy to use and quick to install, our active systems are developed with the end user in mind. There is no need to manually configure the system; it's ready to go as soon as it's connected so simply switch it on.
For applications that require audio coverage in multiple zones, we have designed a complete system that is capable of connecting all the speakers to one network. With the a dedicated built-in app, this solution can be networked and controlled from a single device allowing the user to set the main playback parameters of the speakers located in different rooms, when connected to the same network.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
Similar to the process high-end fashion accessories and jewelry undergo, our products are treated with a galvanic bath for a more beautiful and lustrous look. The most opulent finish is a pure 24K gold coating. Other finishes include Ruthenium and brushed or polished stainless steel finishes, for a chameleon-like ability to mirror surrounding surfaces and blend in with the background at any venue.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL color to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues. RAL is used for defining standard colors for paint and coatings and is the most popular Central European color standard used today.
- Power Handling Lyzard-KZ1 (mid-high): 3.5W, Truffle-KTR24 (subwoofer): 60W
- Impedance Lyzard-KZ1 (mid-high): 16 Ω, Truffle-KTR24 (subwoofer): 4 Ω
- Frequency range 45 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL Lyzard-KZ1 (mid-high): 86 dB SPL (peak), Truffle-KTR24 (subwoofer): 112 dB SPL (peak)
- Coverage Lyzard-KZ14 (mid-high): V. 140° | H. 140°, Truffle-KTR24 (subwoofer): omni
- Subwoofer 4” woofer + passive radiator
- Mid-High frequency 0.5” neodymium magnet with 0.5” voice coil
- Analog Balanced 2 x 3-pin euroblock (Phoenix MC 1,5/ 3-ST-3,81)
- Analog Unbalanced 3.5 mm Jack Stereo
- Optic Toslink Connector
- USB 4 x USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.1 Bluetooth Low Energy
- Remote Controller wired or wireless
- Hardware Control 4 x GPIO ports (Phoenix MC 1,5/ 5-ST-3,81 BK)
- Network 10-100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45), Wirelss LAN 802.11n
- Sample Rate 96 kHz
- Bit Depth 32 bit
- Processing loudspeaker preset, EQ, signal routing, local streaming
- Type 4-channel Class-D audio amplifier
- Power 4 x 50W @ 4Ω
- Protection Output Short Protection, DC Offset, Over temperature, Under voltage and Over voltage, Open Ground and Power Tolerant
- Power Dedicated AC/DC power adapter 100-240V ~ AC, 50-60 Hz input / 24 V, 4 A DC output
- Dimensions Lyzard-KZ1: 22 x 37 x 11 mm (0.9 x 1.5 x 0.4 in), Truffle-KTR24: 122 x 117 x 199 mm (4.8 x 4.6 x 7.8 in), Kommander-KA02: 144 x 144 x 46 mm (5.7 x 5.7 x 1.8 in)
- Weight Lyzard-KZ1: 0.021 kg (0.046 lb), Truffle-KTR24: 1.5 kg (3.31 lb), Kommander-KA02: 0.5 kg (1.10 lb)