Focal Clear - Wired Audiophile Headphones
THE EMOTION OF INFINITE SPACE...
Our top-of-the-range open back Clear headphones offer listening pleasure worthy of the best speakers. Made in France in Focal's workshops, Clear take inspiration from the best of the technologies and developments made for our Utopia headphones. This means that Clear have exceptional performance with exclusive full-range speakers, revealing the tiniest details of musical creation. With their design even surpassing Elear in terms of openness, Clear simply makes you forget that you are wearing headphones.
The widely held impression that headphone reduce listening space disappears, with Clear's innovative design. The technologies chosen, paired with the inverted Aluminium/Magnesium alloy 'M'-profile dome, preserve breadth and dynamics worthy of the best high-fidelity speakers. This thoughtful design also preserves the realism of the sound reproduction: micro-perforated ear cushions and the shape of the headband make them light and comfortable. The sound is characterised by unparalleled uniformity, guaranteeing the best performance. With their new reference headphones, Focal continues the quest for absolute sound.
To fully enjoy your music and amplify yours emotions, pair with an audiophile DAC and amplifier to combine with your hi-fi headphones.
- Open-back design for use at home
- Exclusive full-range speaker driver with an 'M'-shape Aluminum/Magnesium dome (patent pending)
- Excellent performance when connected to an audiophile portable stereo
- A listening experience very close to that provided by high-fidelity loudspeakers
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- Made in France
- Type Circum-aural closed-back headphones
- Impedance 55 Ohms
- Sensitivity 104dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- THD 0,25% @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL
- Frequency response 5Hz-28kHz
- Loudspeaker 1.6" (40mm) Aluminum/Magnesium 'M'-shape dome
- Weight 0.99lb / 450g
- Cables Provided • 3m balanced cable (XLR 4-pin) • 3m unbalanced cable (1/4" TRS jack) • 1.2m unbalanced cable (1/8" TRS jack) • 1/8" jack to 1/4" stereo jack adapter
- Carrying case provided 9.8"x9.4"x4.7" (250x240x120mm)