Edwards Audio TT5 Limited Edition Turntable
The Edwards Audio ‘Anniversary Edition’ turntable is a celebration of 25 years of TALK Electronics and particularly its Edwards Audio range of HiFi products which are designed and made in Britain at its Virginia Water factory in Surrey.
Resoundingly British by design, Edwards Audio products are made by musicians for the enjoyment of all. ‘Listen and believe’ to embark on a new musical journey with Edwards Audio.
The Edwards Audio ‘Anniversary Edition’ turntable is a salute to the past, present and a look to the future. It The brand is built on two promises, ‘affordability’ and ‘British made’, hence the brand tag line ‘Listen and Believe’.
The Edwards Audio ‘Anniversary Edition’ turntable has a wooden plinth finished in satin black. It features a TALK custom 24V motor and the in-house designed TALK A5 captive uni-pivot tonearm with VTA adjustment. The TALK A5 tonearm also features a 12.7mm high-grade aluminium tapered arm tube which is terminated with a fully machined silver anodised headshell mount.
Available in limited quantities the Edwards Audio ‘Anniversary Edition’ turntable is fitted with a C100 cartridge and is supplied with a colour matching Z-Type Dust Cover.
- Limited Edition production run of 25 units only
- Custom A5 TALK tonearm with VTA adjustment
- Solid machined aluminium hub
- Fitted C100 cartridge
- A true celebration of a reputation upheld for musicality and performance at an affordable price
- Weight: 7.00kg
- Model: TT5 Anniversary
- Features: Belt Drive incl cartridge
- Drive Type: Belt Drive
- Speed Settings: 33 rpm, 45 rpm
- Replaceable Stylus: Yes
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity (output): 5mV @ 1kHz ref 5cm/sec
- Tracking force: 1.5-2.0g
- Cartridge weight: 5g