ATC P1 - Audiophile Dual Mono Power Amplifier
The P1 and P2 are high quality Dual Mono power amplifiers designed to partner ATC passive monitors and other loudspeaker systems. Both the P1 and P2 are of a „true“ Dual Mono design, in that the power supplies signal and return paths are totally separated from each other.
This approach ensures that the Amplifier will achieve the maximum signal separation and minimum crosstalk.
The amplifiers incorporate the same gain reduction and loudspeaker protection circuits as used in the ATC active monitors.
This ensures that even when working at very high levels the amplifier is held back from clipping, so improving the subjective performance and protecting the loudspeakers from damage.
Further, intermodulation between channels via the power supplies is reduced to an absolute minimum at all frequencies, and, the power delivery from one channel cannot affect the specified power available from the other channel.
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transient.
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability.
- Neutral fidelity ensures excellent product compatibility.
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 5 year warranty.
- Output Power into 8 Ω: 150W
- Input Sensitivity: 2V RMS
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ/leg
- Frequency Response: 400kHz (-3dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: >110dB (DIN)
- Crosstalk: >100dB
- THD: >0.002%/-95dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 135x435x350mm
- Weight: 23kg/50.6lbs
Reviews & Awards