ATC HTS40C On Wall Speaker
The ATC HTS40C's large 3-way design features ATC’s 75mm soft dome for exceptional mid-range clarity and is suitable for main loudspeakers in larger rooms. The HTS40C may also be used as surround loudspeakers. The cabinet can be configured for either portrait or landscape orientations and is available in either white or black satin finishes. The clean, simple visual design can be seamlessly integrated into a wide range of interiors and décors.
- No compromise driver technology borrowed from ATC’s high-end studio monitoring products.
- High dynamic range for accurate reproduction of musical transients and high-impact film soundtracks.
- Neutral voicing and very low distortion delivers audiophile performance from an install package.
- Hidden wall mounting brackets and input terminals.
- Proprietary long-throw bass driver produces exceptional low frequency output and linearity.
- 6 year warranty.
- Handmade in England.
- High Frequency: ATC 25mm Neo Soft Dome, Mid: ATC 75mm Soft Dome, Low Frequency: ATC 164mm SC
- Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
- Frequency Response: Half Space Radiation -6dB: 32Hz–22kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
- Max SPL: 112dB
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
- Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): With Grill: 740 x 380 x 166mm / 29.13 x 14.96 x 6.54″, Without Grill: 740 x 380 x 154mm / 29.13 x 14.96 x 6.06″
- Horizontal (HxWxD): With Grill: 380 x 740 x 166mm / 14.96 x 29.13 x 6.54″, Without Grill: 380 x 740 x 154mm / 14.96 x 29.13 x 6.06″
- Weight: 23kg