ATC HTS11 On Wall Speaker
The ATC HTS11 compact 2-way design is suitable for main loudspeakers in small-to-medium sized rooms and may also be used as surround loudspeakers in any installation. Available in portrait and landscape versions, in either white or black satin finishes, the HTS11’s clean, simple visual design can be seamlessly integrated into a wide range of interiors and décors.
- No compromise driver technology borrowed from ATC’s high-end studio monitoring products.
- Extended low frequency output from a very compact enclosure.
- Neutral voicing and very low distortion delivers audiophile performance from an install package.
- Hidden wall mounting brackets and input terminals.
- Wide, even sound dispersion ensures exceptional imaging with both music and immersive film soundtracks.
- 6 year warranty.
- Handmade in England.
- Drivers: High Frequency: ATC 25mm Neo Soft Dome, Mid/Low Frequency: ATC 150mm CLD
- Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
- Frequency Response:
- Half Space Radiation -6dB: 40Hz–22kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
- Max SPL: 108dB
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): With Grill: 490 x 305 x 137mm / 19.29 x 12.01 x 5.39″, Without Grill: 490 x 305 x 125mm / 19.29 x 12.01 x 4.92″
- Horizontal (HxWxD): With Grill: 305 x 490 x 137mm / 12.01 x 19.29 x 5.39″, Without Grill: 305 x 490 x 125mm / 12.01 x 19.29 x 4.92″
- Weight: 11kg