Atacama HMS 2.1 - Hi-Fi Speaker Stands
The Atacama HMS 2.1 (High Mass Stand 2.1) was developed with the co-operation and expertise of ProAc, one of Britain’s most highly respected speaker manufacturers and features a large 200mm x 225mm top plate.
Designed for those looking for a reference quality speaker stand, the HMS 2.1 has a 30% increase in mass loading capacity over our equivalent professional grade SL series. Once each pair is fully loaded with Atabites, the HMS 2 will give you the ultimate platform for when needing to optimize your loudspeakers performance.
Dimensions: Height 607mm (excluding floor spikes), Width 250mm, Depth 300mm,
Top plate: width 200mm, depth 225mm. Atacama recommend Atabite -7.5HD inert filler to achieve maximum sonic performance. Up to 84KG can be used per pair.
- Reference quality speaker stand
- Cable management via the rear pole comes as standard
- Adjustable floor spikes within a Nexus style base
- Can be mass loaded with Atabites to improve sonic capabilities
- Supplied with Mini Isolation Gel Pads
Note: Supplied as a pair.